LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Verstappen vs Ocon
PostPosted: November 13, 2018, 12:36 pm 
We are Slotus!

Anybody watch the F1 on Sunday? There was a 'coming together' between Esteban Ocon and Max Verstappen. It looked to me like Ocon made an ill-advised move to unlap himself and Verstappen cut across his bow to stop him. 50-50, more or less. Problem was, Max was leading the race and Ocon was a lap down.

But the thing that got my attention was the short video of Max pushing and shoving Esteban during the driver's weigh-in after the race. Ocon did the right thing and didn't fight back, just let the officials handle it. Max was given a community service penalty by the FIA. So be it...
Attachment:
Recommend.jpg

BUT... I noticed Ocon was holding his helmet during the entire incident. Am I the only one who thinks it would have been absolutely EPIC if Ocon had swung the thing, caught Max up-side his overgrown head and knocked the barstard out cold? Ocon likely would have gotten a big penalty, maybe even a race ban... But he could forever look at Verstappen and smile, knowingly... PRICELESS!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

Last edited by GonzoRacer on November 13, 2018, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Verstappen vs Ocon
PostPosted: November 13, 2018, 1:07 pm 

I agree, it would have been EPIC. Max's ego is max(imum) ugly.