LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 29, 2024, 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 18, 2011, 9:06 am 

Quote:
“In many ways, pot is the new gay,” said Ibrahim. ..

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/LegalizationNation/archives/2011/07/11/mardi-grass-downtown-oakland-to-host-huge-open-air-cannabis-expo

I think I'll rent one of those trailer sized barbeques and sell shishkebabs and turkey legs.
Oh wait might have to have a vegetarian choice too huh? Sheeesh what a picky group for a bunch of stoners. ....

PostPosted: July 19, 2011, 9:02 pm 

You gotta stop reading the East Bay Express. It is garbage journalism. All they are selling is pot and sex. Not that there is a problem with that. It's just not worth the paper it is printed on.

PostPosted: July 19, 2011, 9:17 pm 

wolfpackracing wrote:
You gotta stop reading the East Bay Express. It is garbage journalism. All they are selling is pot and sex. Not that there is a problem with that. It's just not worth the paper it is printed on.

You're absolutely correct in my opinion, I only read it online when Yahoo puts up something. .. kinda filters out some of the noise.
I am thinking pretty hard about doing a food booth though, all that funny stuff going around I bet I'd make a pretty good profit for a 2 day gig :rofl: