LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 29, 2024, 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Kony
PostPosted: March 10, 2012, 4:53 pm 

Funny you mention that..i have been farting around out here all day ..right now im looking at my new wilwood dynalight brakes and konig feather wheels I just bought

Post subject: Re: Kony
PostPosted: March 10, 2012, 5:49 pm 
We are Slotus!

Hey Guys-
I'm the one that started this mess. My original intention was "information" not "politics". Wayne understood that intent, and shares my concern about the situation with Kony and Central Africa. I appreciate that he "gets it" and wants to spread the word. However, that original thread was going in a direction that I never intended and looked like it was only going to cause arguments and bad feelings. I'm fine with having it locked, and not going any further with it. The "information" is still out there. I've emailed my representatives in DC and expressed my feelings regarding Kony. I plan to do more to support the cause of Kony 2012, but I'm going to find a more appropriate place to do it, as Driven (and others) have suggested. Let's all agree to do that, and let my original thread and this one rest. Arguing with each other, or the Mods who work to keep the forum running -and who are folks I consider my friends- is not going to help Central Africa, or Heifer International, or even the Salvation Army. And it ain't gonna get my fiberglass bodywork done any sooner, neither...

Let's focus our energies in other directions and move onward and upward... :cheers:

Peace, Love and Pushrods-
JD Kemp