LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 29, 2024, 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: June 9, 2010, 4:49 pm 

chetcpo wrote:
Is there a way to make the little "people" markers bigger? I was excited that I could be a ninja, but now I can't tell what it is on the map. Ninja sad........

My grim reaper dude isn't pleased either. lol

PostPosted: June 13, 2010, 4:06 am 

217 Racing wrote:
chetcpo wrote:
Is there a way to make the little "people" markers bigger? I was excited that I could be a ninja, but now I can't tell what it is on the map. Ninja sad........

The reapers are NEVER happy!! I'm going to try and sit down and go through this today and see what I can do!

We're over 40! Lets keep adding!!

KS

Check out Firearm Finishes & Coating for options to ceramic coat your Locost parts. Hundreds of stock or custom colors including Chrome and Clear Coating options now available! High Temp options for hot bits!! Plastics too!!

Never become a pessimist. A pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.-Robert A. Heinlein

PostPosted: June 14, 2010, 12:58 pm 

PostPosted: June 29, 2010, 11:32 pm 

Hey Guys... been a few but I'm bringing this back TTT so we can get more additions to the map! We've been hovering just below 50 for a while!

So go on.. let everyone know who and where you are and what you got!

KS

Check out Firearm Finishes & Coating for options to ceramic coat your Locost parts. Hundreds of stock or custom colors including Chrome and Clear Coating options now available! High Temp options for hot bits!! Plastics too!!

Never become a pessimist. A pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.-Robert A. Heinlein

PostPosted: June 29, 2010, 11:39 pm 

botbasher wrote:
217 Racing wrote:
chetcpo wrote:

I'm sorry guys.. there is no way to make them larger that I have found. The different sets are marginally bigger, but this set has the best characters!

I can set it so that you can upload pics as the marker... any votes for that one??

Ninja and Reaper might just have to deal with it! :wink:

KS

PostPosted: August 3, 2010, 9:27 am 

I added my locator. I would vote for allowing pictures but only if they are bigger.

PostPosted: August 3, 2010, 10:53 am 

Wrxconedodger wrote:
I added my locator. I would vote for allowing pictures but only if they are bigger.
Well, the picture icons are activated, but they are no larger than the normal icons. Sorry guys.. this isn't mine so we're stuck with what we got. Free has it's limitations!

On the other hand... It's great to see were still growing! Up to 63 with the couple of recent additions! Welcome to our friends from the North (Canada) that joined in, and we also have additions from the Dominican Republic, Lithuania, Croatia and Japan. Welcome All!!! About 6 billion more and we will have taken over the world! :twisted:

Although the map is filling up nicely, there is plenty of room left. Go ahead... stake your claim and join the fun!

:cheers: Cheers!

KS

PostPosted: August 3, 2010, 6:14 pm 

Yeah and we need more southeasterners we're all kinda lonely down here. The next closest person to me is over a 3 hour drive! That and not one more in GA now I know that ain't right.

PostPosted: January 21, 2011, 7:35 pm 

one more added :D in sw Ontario
Jeff

PostPosted: January 21, 2011, 10:21 pm 

Just added another Ontarian. Though it seems i'm a bit lonely in the GTA. I guess everyone is too busy commuting & 2.4 childrening to build :(

PostPosted: May 16, 2011, 7:07 pm 

Bridging the gap here in gods country. I can see for miles and there ain't no one around. Egoman where are you?

Build log http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12374
Completed build showcase http://locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16865

PostPosted: May 16, 2011, 9:32 pm 

One more in the Vancouver BC area.
Cheers.
Cory

PostPosted: August 9, 2011, 3:21 pm 

Errrmmmm the map doesn't cover my side of The Pond........ :cry:

PostPosted: August 9, 2011, 4:30 pm 

Fozzie, try to click and drag the mouse. Works for me. Are you staying safe over there. Sounds bad with the riots and all. Russ

PostPosted: August 9, 2011, 5:14 pm 

Hi Russ .... I did try that after I posted, but it wouldn't drop and drag the 'mini-me' ...perhaps it's my browser... FireFox.? :(

Yes, safe here thank you, I live about 16 miles south west of London (centre) as the crow flies ....but in leafy suburbs, so should be ok here... However, some of the police force for my area, Surrey Police, have been drafted in to help out the Met ..... so I would think they are pretty confident that my area is safe.

Thank you so much for your concern .... :wink: it means a lot ... :)

Fozzie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next