LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Welcome to The Builders Logs. This area is for showing your current build/your completed car. Please only create a thread if you are currently building a car/showing off a finished project. Please do not create any other topics in this forum; any other subject should be posted in the correct forum. Please also only create one thread per user per project.

PostPosted: February 6, 2014, 6:05 pm 

:yay: :thmbsup:
locofinn wrote:
Got a little PR from the good folks at Canton Racing Products. Should be in an upcoming issue of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine or SportCar magazine. Nice folks!

PostPosted: February 6, 2014, 6:46 pm 
Toyotaphobe

Congrats! You know I never even noticed your car pic on the cover. I guess I'm so used to seeing them that I expect them to be there.

I can explain it to you,
but I can't understand it for you.

PostPosted: February 8, 2014, 6:43 pm 

Impressive! What a beautiful build...and it runs great, too!! I really like the red, black and aluminum combinations! I assume you're framing the magazine cover?

I'm off to Roebling Road (Savannah) next week to flog Little Kate around a 2 mile track. Plus there's an few autocross events coming up in the next few months that I'd like to run. Mine is a street car, but I've been wanting to see how it handles and performs on both the track and at an AutoX!

-Gar
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14227&start=315

PostPosted: February 15, 2014, 10:13 am 

Way to go Mark !!!!

PostPosted: January 3, 2019, 5:30 pm 

Updated photos because I'm bored waiting for 2019 autocross season to start.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Link to my build log:
http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3356

PostPosted: May 28, 2019, 4:27 pm 

FTD at the first autocross of the season. The car is quicker than I am. Nothing broke. Win.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Link to my build log:

PostPosted: May 29, 2019, 6:58 am 
We are Slotus!

Lookin' Good, Bro! And fast too... And nothing broke... Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats!

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

PostPosted: June 22, 2021, 11:49 am 

Further development of the Seven. Now added aero bits for TT events.

Link to my build log:

PostPosted: July 28, 2021, 10:06 am 

SCCA National Tour Time Trials at Gingerman Raceway 7/17. Everything stayed on the car and the aero works fine.

Link to my build log:

PostPosted: August 4, 2022, 10:51 pm 

Back on the track with a new tranny. Works well. Gotta fix some boost issues though.

Link to my build log:

PostPosted: August 4, 2022, 11:09 pm 

Your car serves as great inspiration for all the builders here, get it done and enjoy using it over a long period of time! Exemplary project.

:cheers:

PostPosted: August 15, 2023, 2:48 pm 

Finally made it to Mid-Ohio. We had a SCCA Time Trials on 8/11. Great track.

Link to my build log: