LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 10, 2021, 9:35 pm 

I understand it's holiday season + other global externalities and I don't want to sound needy, but haven't heard any replies to email.

In my mind I am thinking through ride height to oil pan/ride height to frame/engine height above frame in my mind and am spinning my wheels. Best would be to get a nose and sight the hood line and make up a plywood scuttle

If only the 5.0 + trans was easier to lift and move and tweak position.

PostPosted: January 10, 2021, 10:55 pm 

Jack moved down to California the end of last Summer. Don't know if it was for good, or just through the Winter!

PostPosted: January 17, 2021, 12:42 am 

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I've been hiding from winter and that plague thingie that's been going around. Business continues as usual, though it's the same old items for sale. I hadn't done any R&D of significance in all of 2020 (a year that will live in infamy) but the parts keep shipping.
cianpdx wrote:
I understand it's holiday season + other global externalities and I don't want to sound needy, but haven't heard any replies to email
clanpdx, I haven't seen emails from you that I know of. Could you send me one, subject <KV Contact from clanpdx> and note here on this topic that you've sent it? Then I'll search what I have already from your email address.

PostPosted: January 17, 2021, 1:07 pm 

JackMcCornack wrote:
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I've been hiding from winter and that plague thingie that's been going around. Business continues as usual, though it's the same old items for sale. I hadn't done any R&D of significance in all of 2020 (a year that will live in infamy) but the parts keep shipping.
cianpdx wrote:
I understand it's holiday season + other global externalities and I don't want to sound needy, but haven't heard any replies to email
clanpdx, I haven't seen emails from you that I know of. Could you send me one, subject <KV Contact from clanpdx> and note here on this topic that you've sent it? Then I'll search what I have already from your email address.

Glad to hear everything is going OK - or at least as good as it can be. Email sent.