Well the time has come to tear it down and part it off.
After a divorce and moving to another smaller house it's time to stop the project and move on to other matters. But, the good news is I've got a lot of great stuff for sale!!
For those of you that may recall I was building a BEC middy that I designed myself. It was a tube frame, 2 seater that used some S2000 pieces and a pushrod suspension. Anyway, Except for the skin, it was built, ran and worked! Yay me! So let's get after it.
* LOCATED IN TORONTO, CANADA *
- 2000 R1 dual headlight assembly with new working bulbs.
- 2000 R1 newer radiator
- Speedo Healer
- Pull-type clutch slave
- 11 gal upright aluminum fuel tank $100
- Flaming River Cobra/MGB manual steering rack (FR1512) $150
- Wheels and tires. It's the buyers responsibility to verify fitment before purchasing. AP1 S2000 fitment $1500
Qty 2, 17x7, 5-114, ET45, Enkei Racing RFP1 Silver, 15lbs ea
, P/N: 379-770-6545SP
Qty 2, 205/50R17 Yoko Advan Neova AD07
Qty 2, 17x8, 5-114, ET45, Enkei Racing RFP1 Silver, 16lbs ea
, P/N: 379-780-6545SP
Qty 2, 225/45R17 Yoko Advan Neova AD07
I should also have the Enkei center caps around and I'll throw in a set of spline drive nuts.
- Wilwood Forward Mount Brake and Clutch Triple Master with Balance Bar 340-3950 http://www.wilwood.com/Pedals/PedalList.aspx
Was $250 new. Used for mock up only. $125
- 1 Sparco Circuit seat with uprights and slider $250
- Set of 2 Schroth Rally road legal belts (roll cage mount)
- Momo Mod 26 290MM steering wheel with Bicknell splined (not hex) QR. $150
- Sheets of aluminum - it's 6061-T6 0.032"... I should have 2, 4'x12' piece and 1, 2'x8' piece. [/color] This stuff isn't cheap... But my price is! $300*** PENDING SALE ***
- 2000 R1 engine with new clutch, airbox, fuel pump, gauges, switches and harness (spliced with servicable deutsch automotive connectors $$$)*** PENDING SALE ***
- Hawk Adapter*** SOLD ***
- Tilton 3 Pedal Floor Mount http://www.tiltonracing.com/content.php?page=list2&id=8&m=b
I also have the throttle linkage, right angle bias adjuster and bias adjuster. Was over $900 new. *** PENDING SALE ***
- Wilwood Reverse Mount Brake and Clutch Triple Master with Balance Bar 340-3342http://www.wilwood.com/Pedals/PedalList.aspx
Was $250 new. Used for mock-up only.*** SOLD ***
- 2 Sparco Sprint V seats with uprights and sliders $250 each*** SOLD ***
- Set of 4 Dynamic coil overs from a Shelby Series 1. These are fairly well documented in the forums. *** SOLD ***
- I also have a Rebel Wiring 20 Circuit Rear Mount Wiring Harness Item# RW20-RM. Never used. (Almost for got about that until I read the build log...) *** SOLD *** Welding package $500
More to come later as I dismantle and sift through the boxes of stuff I have.
Thanks for looking!