LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 29, 2024, 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 14, 2014, 10:20 pm 

Hi, I have a 94 Miata that has had a 2004 Miata engine swapped into it. I am now swapping that to a v8, and am looking to sell pretty much the entire driveline. Included is the engine, trans, complete wire harness, ecu, exhaust, and anything else related to the engine and making it run. The engine has 32k written on the valve cover from the yard that pulled it. I put a handful of hundred miles on it last summer, So figure 33k-ish miles. It runs very strong. I can text or email pics, I don't have any at the moment, but will take some of anything an interested person wants.
Feel free to call with any questions. $1,250 for the lot
Thanks
Paul
412-974-5695

PostPosted: May 25, 2014, 12:02 am 

Hi I teach chassis fabrication at Wyotech and am building a Lotus 7 with my returning between students. If this engine is still for sale please let me know where it would ship from so I can see if I could swing it I finance the veterans project out of pocket if it's not too far I could come pick it up thanks Rick

PostPosted: May 27, 2014, 7:49 am 

bncer6458 wrote:
Hi I teach chassis fabrication at Wyotech and am building a Lotus 7 with my returning between students. If this engine is still for sale please let me know where it would ship from so I can see if I could swing it I finance the veterans project out of pocket if it's not too far I could come pick it up thanks Rick

Hi Rick, I live about 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh, Pa. My zip code is 15332. If you happen to work at the Blairsville Wyotech, I will gladly deliver the engine to you to help out the school and students. If your at a different location, your on your own. :wink:
Thanks
Paul