LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 16, 2024, 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS Miata in Spokane WA
PostPosted: February 22, 2015, 2:38 pm 

One of our members turned me on to this Miata FS. It's an NA and that's about all I know about it. Here's a response I got from my chat line query to the dealership (I told them a bit about Locosts and included my web site so they wouldn't think I was making it up):
Quote:
I just received your inquiry about the Mazda Miata. Yes I have 1, its yellow with a black cloth top and a set of black aftermarket alloy wheels, it's a runner which sounds exactly like what your looking for, it would be a perfect project car, btw, I checked out your website, pretty cool stuff your doing, including building a car that gets 128 MPG is cutting edge!
As for the Miata, I have to get $599 for it+all applicable fee's. Are you currently in Spokane, Washington? We are located in Downtown Spokane, just off the I-90 freeway at the Monroe St. exit. Let me know what you want to do next. You can call me directly at:509-979-2152 or email me back at : ronald.stein@lhmauto.com I'll wait to hear back from you.

Ron Stein
Internet Sales
LHM Honda Spokane
509-979-2152
Our member quoted the note he got from the guy who turned him on to it; "Tell him that kalvin mcnett told him about it so [Kalvin gets] 50$$". I think Kalvin works there, though in a non-sales position.