LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 18, 2024, 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bunch of odds and ends
PostPosted: November 21, 2015, 3:00 pm 

I've got a bunch of stuff, mostly from an abandoned airplane project. The small stuff I don't mind shipping. The long stuff someone would need to come pick up (although I could probably deliver somewhere between Seattle and Santa Cruz during one of my periodic trips home to visit family)

A six inch Scott tailwheel assembly. It was freshly overhauled with new tire and bearings when I got it about thirty years ago and has been gathering dust in my shop ever since. Needs a hub cap and to have the old new grease replaced.

An oxygen tank and regulator/flow meter. Fresh overhaul in, ahem, 1974. If I don't find a taker for this one the meter will probably go into my Locost dash, right next to the degree F-Up meter.

Five 12 ft lengths of 1" OD, .035 wall, 2024-T3 tubing. Was intended for the drag truss in the wing of an Acroduster 2 airplane. I was thinking of using this for some secondary structure on the Locost but have decided not to.

Ten 12 ft lengths of 1/4" x 1/2" aluminum stringer material.

Several 8 ft lengths of 1 1/2" OD, .049 wall round 4130.

About 60 ft of 3/4" OD, .035 4130 - has some light surface rust. I'm going to keep part of it but will part with up to about 40 ft. Good for lightweight secondary structure or perhaps perfecting welding skills.

I've got some other odds and ends of 4130, some curved aluminum trailing edge material, a red anodized un-heated pitot and static tube set. Also some streamline 4130 I-strut and cabane strut material that looks like roll bar support strut material to me but I might be talked out of.

Set of plans and building manual for a Cvjetkovic CA 65 Skyfly, which would likely be a useful reference to anyone building a wooden Locost.

For sale or trade for something useful on a Locost project. Make me an offer.

I'm just uploading a photo of the tailwheel. I have an ad with more photos on the Seattle craigslist http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/for/5323298580.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jack of many trades
Master of unfinished projects
build blog/log at https://jerryslocost.wordpress.com