LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 27, 2017, 7:45 am 

I'm selling a set of 40 mm keihin carburetors. This set would have been originally used on a large capacity motorcycle, most likely from a ZX9R. I got these in a set from danstengineering from the UK. They where intended to be used on an automotive 4 cylinder engine. I have since sold the intake manifold and no longer need these. These have been sonically cleaned and the main jets have been drilled to 1.6mm. Comes with a pipercross filter system and baseplate. Also including a universal throttle linkage. These could be adapter to pretty much any 4 cylinder engine by making a proper manifold. Manifolds are also sold for this. That's pretty much all you need to get running is make a manifold for what ever 4 cylinder engine you have. These will produce good power and an amazing sound! $325 OBO, located in upstate South Carolina. Will ship anywhere in the US

The filter and backplate had been sold, still have the carb bodies, will sell the carbs with universal throttle linkage kit for $225

PostPosted: May 18, 2018, 4:30 pm 

Interested in the carbs if still available. I am new here so probably can't pm anyone yet. You can email me at jimsEightfifty@hotmail.com (put the 850 number back in as it isn't actually spelled out).

My dad is actually the one building the car but he is a little tech challenged so helping him out.

:cheers:

Jim

PostPosted: May 24, 2018, 9:00 am 

Interested if still available.

Jim