LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 29, 2016, 9:04 am 

Got a line on an old Seven owner in Fredericton that is losing motivation and wanting to thinking of selling his car because there is no one around him to talk little british cars with. If you are close and want to talk cars with.

The email I received:

Here's the story. I have a long time friend now living in Vancouver who's had a Super 7 SII for 40 years or so. He was heavily involved in CASC many years ago and even served as race director for a few years. He's been around Westwood track sideways more times than a record player and climbed Knox mountain a lot.
Nowadays he hasn't driven the car in years and is now talking dirty about selling her. He keeps complaining that there's no one to play with anymore. Can I ask someone close to take him under the Jag-gang wing and possibly give him some inspiration? I'd hate to see Dan loose his enthusiasm. I'm sure some bench racing with fellow old Brit car enthusiasts would help a lot. Anyone interested can PM me for his contact info. He always has beer and great stories.
Thanks guys.
Bob, stuck on the other end of the stupid country.

Chris
Build: NA Miata based +221 Se7en