LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 19, 2024, 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 29, 2009, 7:03 pm 

Hi there. i just graduated college in the Philippines and now on vacation i'm traveling around the United States :) I've been racing for the past 6 years and i drive go-karts and i participate in trackdays and other amateur events back home and i really want to build a dedicated race car but one which i could drive to the track with or run on the streets from time to time. i've been reading books and articles on the locost and its one of my dream cars. i'm often mesmerized seeing how these things perform in videos i see online. i'm really hoping to be able to build one when i get back to the Philippines.

I'll be in america till mid to late september and while i'm here just really want to see and hopefully get to drive one for inspiration :) i'm spending most of my time in NYC and Connecticut. But i'm also going to Boston and Huston sometime mid august.

I'm hoping i could meet someone with a locost. i don't have a car here but i am willing to ride a bus, train or taxi just to experience a locost first hand and gain a locost friend. If you're willing to meet up and inspire me :) please email me at justin.robles@yahoo.com. my cellphone number is 3473650317.