I do remember something about the second account you created was kb58, while the old one was KB58. If I remember correctly, I changed the raw username field in the database table, because I didn't know there was a function to do that in the admin pages.
I'm not going to bother to speculate on how exactly that foobar'd the situation, but I'd bet a dollar that was the root of the problem.
Thanks for figuring this out and solving it, Chet!
-dave "we didn't ban you, Kurt" hempy
...nowadays people are so intellectually lazy and lethargic that they can't build ANYTHING with their hands. They'll spend hours watching whiny people marooned on an island, but won't spend a second adding anything to the world. -weconway
Visit my [Locost 7 build log]