Very nice Megabusa you have there!
1. What is the adjustable contraption on top of your top engine x-brace?
2. I suggest ditching the pair valve on the exhaust manifold, removing the pair tubes, and putting blockoff plates. It lessens backfires from the exhaust and removes a few pounds from the total weight.
3. What muffler is that with the twin exit? Doesn't look like the factory Westfield cat/muffler combo.
4. I bet the intake is really quiet with the factory airbox on. It sounds like it from the video. Could you tell a difference from the Westfield filter?
5. Are you running the factory Westfield dry sump kit? I see the reservoir, but no under body shots. I have a SBD pan/pump/slave cylinder with Westfield reservoir.
6. Have you weighed the entire car?
7. Is the engine running the stock ECU map? Or have you put a tune in it?
8. I'm always scared of a single roll bar without rear support. If you plan on any trackdays I highly recommend a Caged rollcage.
Keep in mind these are only my opinions.