LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently October 21, 2020, 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: March 23, 2012, 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 1, 2009, 7:03 pm
Posts: 35
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Hot Rod did some destructive testing of 3 different HF eng. stands they did surprisingly well: :shock:

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/engi ... ne_stands/

Roger :?

_________________
Not only is my glass have empty it has a crack in it and leaks.

94% of Americans say "OH SH=T!" as they dive into a foxhole the other 6% are from Texas and say "Here HOLD my beer and watch th

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: March 24, 2012, 9:45 am 
Offline
Always Moore!
User avatar

Joined: November 9, 2007, 3:40 pm
Posts: 4001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The bigger risk for the 3 wheeled stand is tipping. If you plan on putting anything of significant weight on it, its worth adding some extra "out riggers".

_________________
-Andrew
Build Log
Youtube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
POWERED_BY