LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 18, 2024, 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: March 29, 2012, 5:34 pm 

john hennessy wrote:
lets get our priorities right, trialsmangasgas, would you like to be a gold star donor to the fund, if you will contribute $50.00 to my worthy cause, you wil recieve a big thankyou and a signed photo of me in the car!

that way, i'm selling it to you and it's second hand so no tax.

of course any other donations would be appreciated.

and yes i am in the grand canyon, arizona, see photo of the rim taken from my workshop

Yep, that's sand alright. I would donate to your cause but I am a little strapped myself right now. Russ

PostPosted: March 29, 2012, 6:06 pm 
We are Slotus!

trialsmangasgas wrote:
john hennessy wrote:
lets get our priorities right, trialsmangasgas, would you like to be a gold star donor to the fund, if you will contribute $50.00 to my worthy cause, you wil recieve a big thankyou and a signed photo of me in the car!

that way, i'm selling it to you and it's second hand so no tax.

of course any other donations would be appreciated.

and yes i am in the grand canyon, arizona, see photo of the rim taken from my workshop

Yep, that's sand alright. I would donate to your cause but I am a little strapped myself right now. Russ

I'd be happy to donate... some more sand! :ack:

JD "Sand-shine State" Kemp

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

PostPosted: March 29, 2012, 10:45 pm 

well, you don't seem to be taking me seriously,

perhaps i could up the anti a bit,

i will include an all expenses paid trip to an exotic destination to be named later,

just send $1000.00 in used bills to my account at the National Bank of Nigia, for the attention of Mr Hutue, and on reciept of funds, the photo will be despached immediatly, signed personally by me and Mr Hutue,

as proof that this is a bona fide offer, please e-mail your bank details, your social security number and a compromising photo of your wife by return.

thank you,

adbudu gnasanti

but we in it shall be remembered.

PostPosted: March 30, 2012, 7:44 am 
We are Slotus!

Dear Mr. Gnasanti-
Wow! Fancy meeting you here! I need to talk to you about that 8 million US dollars you were supposed to be sending me. You know, the estate of your late uncle's boss's ex-wife's brother who amassed a fortune from some oil wells that he never drilled in that swamp just west of Lagos??? I'm still hoping to receive the funds, and I really need them now, because somebody got into my bank account and took all my money. Oddly enough, the funds stolen from me were transferred to a bank near you, in Nigeria. Small world, ain't it?

Oh, and I'd like to get that compromising picture of me and my goat back, if you're through verifying my identity. It kinda leaves a blank page in the family album without it.

Regards-
Bubba

:rofl:

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

PostPosted: April 6, 2012, 1:23 pm 

well the $300.00 is gradually coming, someone gave me a down stream o2 sensor and i did some work for someone and netted $200.00 so soon i will be testing my car on the road into the canyon with, i hope, pictures to suit. Registation, tags, insurance, inspection, we don't need no stinking inspection, just a couple of cops and a park ranger to close the road for an hour or two.

but we in it shall be remembered.