LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 29, 2024, 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 7, 2012, 7:54 pm 

john hennessy wrote:
i told my ex once that things have a way of evening out, and what ever you get, eventually you have to pay for, she said "is that a threat".

six months later her new huband had a football accident and broke his legg and was in a cast for a year,

three years later they divorced.

a year later she lost her house,

five years after that she got cancer,

in 2000, she died!

i have been with my second wife for thirty years on Christmas eve, and never happier, after all, i built a Locost!
Maybe my ex should talk to your ex? Oh... maybe that's whole different thread!

Congrats on the 30 years.. I'm hoping to find one worth that kind of effort again!

KS

Check out Firearm Finishes & Coating for options to ceramic coat your Locost parts. Hundreds of stock or custom colors including Chrome and Clear Coating options now available! High Temp options for hot bits!! Plastics too!!

Never become a pessimist. A pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.-Robert A. Heinlein

PostPosted: May 17, 2012, 10:36 am 

OK.. First round went out and should be arriving shortly! Hope they work out for you guys. Post some pics of the applications if you get the chance.

Other than some scraps (partial sections Blue 1s after Red 1 cut off) that's it for the moment, but if you are interested just let me know and I'll start a list. 1st come... 1st choice.

I'll keep this updated as to what I have and when it comes in, so check back every once in a while.

Cheers!

KS

Check out Firearm Finishes & Coating for options to ceramic coat your Locost parts. Hundreds of stock or custom colors including Chrome and Clear Coating options now available! High Temp options for hot bits!! Plastics too!!

Never become a pessimist. A pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.-Robert A. Heinlein

PostPosted: June 30, 2012, 8:20 am 
We are Slotus!

Yo, Bot!
Is this deal still active? I'm looking at fabbing the hood soon, and I'd like to get a Red #1 and a Blue #1 if possible. Those being bigger parts, I'd assume a good bit of shipping, and possibly a donation to the Botbasher Legal Defense and Beer Fund. Let me know, don't be shy...
:cheers:

JD Kemp

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

PostPosted: June 30, 2012, 9:04 am 

GonzoRacer wrote:
Yo, Bot!
Is this deal still active? I'm looking at fabbing the hood soon, and I'd like to get a Red #1 and a Blue #1 if possible. Those being bigger parts, I'd assume a good bit of shipping, and possibly a donation to the Botbasher Legal Defense and Beer Fund. Let me know, don't be shy...
:cheers:

JD Kemp
Deal still active. Just need more units to get banged up!!

You're number #2 in line for the next round and your looking for opposites, so it'll work out!

No, shipping was about the same regardless where they went in the US. I'm just a shy kind guy and you probably don't have enough to put a ding in the legal fees, so I'll just have to add it to the Ciders To Make The Cares Go Away Fund!!

Cheers!

KS

PostPosted: June 30, 2012, 10:15 am 
We are Slotus!

You Da Man! Let me know when they're available and shipping costs. I'm only lookin' and thinkin' about a hood these days, so no big hurry. (But are we talking weeks, or sometime in November?)

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom