LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 18, 2024, 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Selling my project CHEAP
PostPosted: August 30, 2013, 3:48 pm 

I am selling my project at a very reasonable price. If it doesn't sell I am willing to start parting it out. The frame is mostly there and a good majority of it is fully welded. It is quite straight and even has a bump out for the e brake handle in the top of the trans tunnel. I have a 2.3L engine (dissasembled) that needs rebuilding and will need new pistons. I have 2 cylinder heads one from a 94 Ranger dual plug, and a D port that I have been shaping the cylinders on. I have all the wiring harness and the computer for the engine. I have a 5 speed trans out of the 94 ranger. A steering column from a 94 Honda, rack and pinion from a 72 pinto, dual mc with 7/8" bores with a balance bar brake pedal assembly. Front spindles are from an 86 Isuzu and I have the upper and lower ball joints with the threaded sleeves and all the rod ends and the tube for the control arms and the threaded bung ends. The rear axle is from a 96 Cherokee which will need a new ring and pinion gear set. The rear curved frame tubes are tacked together and the dash tubes are curved back towards the driver similar to the CSR. I also have the floor cut out of 18 gauge steel but it is not tacked in. The rear suspension is set up to be a Satchell link and the brackets are also tacked on the frame. I do have a set of 17" wheel with tires (not a whole lot of life in the tires) which happen to be very close to zero scrub radius for the spindles I have. I also have a nose cone from Jack and a few dzus fasteners from him. I do also have some extra tubing and some assundry of other parts that will go along. Make no mistake this thing still needs fabrication and welding but it is off the ground. Of course this is pickup only and I will help you load it. If you purchase you can have the fab table which is quite sturdy and flat (mdf top steel studs and particle board bottom with 4x4 legs). I am looking for $500 which is more than half of what I have in it. I am located in Savannah if you have any questions or would like pics email me at wrxconedodger@yahoo.com. I need to get this thing out of my garage!

PostPosted: August 31, 2013, 6:43 pm 

Here are some pics of the project and the link to my builders page on this site.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7381

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: August 31, 2013, 6:48 pm 

More pics

Link to what the wheels I have look like. The wheels are in good condition just in my storage unit. They are from a Hyundai Tiburon but don't have the Hyundai H but a different symbol.

http://www.carid.com/images/cci/factory ... 701u20.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 14, 2013, 6:17 pm 

Sent you a pm.

PostPosted: October 4, 2013, 2:46 pm 

I am now parting out the project. Please e-mail or pm me if you are interested in any items I may have.

PostPosted: October 12, 2013, 2:56 pm 

I'd love to buy this off you but wont have the money until the 23rd

PostPosted: October 12, 2013, 9:02 pm 

Is this in Georgia I assume? Would it even be possible to have it shipped up north (Chicago)? I would be very interested.

PostPosted: December 15, 2013, 3:27 pm 

Is this or any of this still available? I cannot find an email or a way to PM this user. Thanks!

PostPosted: December 15, 2013, 9:14 pm 

I doubt it cause I never got a response when I tried to buy it.