LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 28, 2024, 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 13, 2006, 5:55 pm 
Stupid Locost...

Hello all- going in a different direction with my project and am liquidating my project's suspension that I've put together so far. All four corners are set up for 5 on 100mm wheels in a FWD offset. Wheel options are endless as this is the bolt pattern on many, many sport compacts and small sedans. Wear parts are redily availale from any auto parts store (brake pads, etc). Included are the following:

FRONT:
Pontiac Fiero Spindles, Hubs, Brake Rotors, Calipers, Rack and Pinion, Tie Rods, and Steering Column including intermediate shaft. These parts are from a 1988 Fiero with the upgraded brakes and suspension. 1988 was the only year for these upgrades, then the Fiero was discontinued. The most noticable upgrade was the 11" floating rotor versus the 10" roto/hub assembly used in other years. Rack is manual, all parts used, and I have original purchase receipts with VIN if you need them for your state.

REAR:
Subaru Legacy Outback Rear Spindles, CV Axles, Brake Rotors, Calipers, and all three lower arms on both sides. The Subi was a 1999. This rear setup matches the bolt pattern of the front and will accept CV Axles. Car sustained major collision on the front, but arms all look straight- no guarantees. Once again, all parts are used and I have original purchase paperwork with VIN.

Prices-
FRONT: $150 OBO
REAR: $150 OBO
BOTH: $250 OBO

Please see the link to my build log for pictures, and yes, I am charging more than I spent on them, but I do get my 50% discount, and heck, I have about 10 hours of work into getting them out. Please PM me if interested. Thanks guys!

http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=837

ALSO: I am selling the 3800 Series II SUperCharged on eBay. Link below:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140041880059&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23, 2006, 8:59 pm 

PM sent...